ADIDAS & Y3 OUTFIT WITH FOOTSHOP
In springtime but also in a global pandemic time, I suggest you to discover a lil’ casual and technical outfit, made in partnership with Footshop.
We decided to highlight the Adidas brand and Y3 through a safe shooting, with the use of a hydroalcoholic gel and also facemasks designed by Footshop teams. I had the opportunity to tell you about this new indispensable item HERE.
At this time, it’s still possible to get these masks at Footshop.
For this outfit, I wear :
- A black cotton bucket hat
- A black safety facemask made by Footshop
- An ultra-comfortable, technical, black Adidas Myshelter jacket, with various secure and waterproof pockets. For me, a jacket equivalent to what is currently done with Gore-Tex.
- A black Y3 Cargo pant, made of wool, polyester and elasthane for optimal quality in terms of elasticity, strenght and proofing.
- A G-Shock 25th Anniversary Watch made in a limited edtition.
- A pair of Adidas Thin Tref Crew socks in black colour, ultra resistant to abrasion and traction.
- A pair of Y-3 Yohji Pro Off White. The shoe is made of a premium quality leather upper with some black suede elements. The signature of designer Yohji Yanamoto can be found on the outside of the shoe.